If you’d like to submit a manuscript to us, please follow the guidelines below.
Your submission can be fiction or non-fiction, but we’re especially keen to hear from or about those who are marginalised in society, whether in the 21st century or the 5th century. For fiction and narrative non-fiction, we love manuscripts that keep us gripped, have excellent prose and keep us thinking about their themes and messages long after we’ve finished reading. We accept submissions from both agents and directly from authors.
- Include a synopsis of your story in 500 words or less for fiction and narrative non-fiction. Please include the genre, the intended audience, and whether the work is a standalone book or part of a series. For other types of non-fiction, please include a full proposal, including chapters and the audience.
- Include the first three chapters of your manuscript, or 3,000 words, whichever the greater. This should be Microsoft Word, double spaced, Times New Roman, font size 12.
- For fiction and narrative non-fiction, make sure your manuscript is complete before submitting your sample; for non-fiction, indicate an anticipated timescale for completion
- Make your submission as polished and professional as you can make it
- Include all social media links
To submit, please use the embedded form below. We regret that we currently only accept digital submissions.
We aim to reply to people within 6-8 weeks. However, we receive a high number of queries and for this reason it may be 3-6 months before you receive a response from us. We do, however, look at all submissions and we promise to reply.
We regret to say that if you don’t follow these guidelines, it may harm your chances of a positive reply.